Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2009

SeriKei and Mukah, Sarawak Here I Come !!!

This weekend I will be visiting Sibu then to Serikei and perhaps Mukah.

I was in Sibu a few weeks back and fortunately someone wanted me to look at his BHs which are not doing well.

I was given some big tasks to look at a total of 4 BHs and perhaps conduct a birdcall test on one of the new property ear marked for swiftlet farming.

I look forward to meet all those who wanted to see me in Sibu, Serikei and Mukah.

For me to visit Serikei and Mukah is just like a dream come true. I heard so much about the two towns and now I will putting my foot marks all over the two towns.

I am sure there will be lots of pictures ready for my blog.

Those who wish to have a cup of coffee please call 017 755 1318.

No comments: