Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Strange but Sure Way of Populating Your New BH !!!


I came back to my home town in Sungai Patani, Kedah.

While on my way I was invited to visit a new BH somewhere along the road to Alma Bukit Mertajam.

Well as usual I stop by and have a good look at the so call new BH.

The strangest thing was that he do not have any entrance hole of the top of the house but on the wall connecting to next door BH in the same row.

He opens two holes on the lower floor and one on the upper floor.



I was curious and ask: How the hell did you manage to do this?

Well the owner of the other BH is my relative and he gave me the permission.

This was something strange but I am sure he know what he was doing.

It seem that the next door unit started its operation about two years ago and already enjoying with about 600 birds population.

What this blog reader was doing was to pull those birds, young batch, to stay in his house.

With 600 birds or 300 nests, the neighbor will be generating at least 600X3=1,800 young birds a year. If 50 % stays he can easily have his BH full within less then six to eight years.



Well I believed this is a very strange way of populating a BH but how to get such a good neighbor?

Some people are very lucky while some don't.

No comments: