Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Something Funny but Interesting !!!


This have something to do about duck eggs.

Those who followed my blog will remembered about some of those articles about how to lure those swiftlets into your BH using duck eggs.

Well if my memory is not killing me I did mentioned that you need to break those duck eggs, remove those yelow yoke and use only those whites. The "hamis" smell do attract those swiftlet into your BH but some said that this will attract ants, cockroaches and fleas.

There is nothing wrong if you wanted to try. How about get about two eggs, choose those darker colored shell and apply at one of those nesting plank box?

Mix with some mineral water to thin the white down and apply on those nesting planks.

Last week I entered a BH with some problems in distributing those swiftlets.

What I saw was amusing.

There were two baskets with those eggs in them but were on the floor.

I asked the BH owner, what are those eggs doing on the floor?

Well I thought you said that duck eggs can bring in those birds inside.

He he he ... I was laughing to myself.

How the hell those birds will come in if those eggs are still covered with those shell?

This was something that I keep saying that if you are not sure call me so that I can give some explanation.

I shook my head and keep my mouth shut because if I do make any comment I will burst into the laughing mode.... he he he.

Well it was so strange and so amusing......

No comments: