Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2008

Another Birdhouse Visit This Sunday........


I have decided to pay a visit to one of my friend's birdhouse and perhaps do some CSI on why his birdhouse is not doing well (according to him).

Since I wanted to be very comprehensive, I have prepared a list of checklists consisting of 6 pages of things to check. Each page I have about nine questions.

Some of these questions can be obtained when I do the inspection while the rest will be by questioning the owner.

I have with me a digital camera and a compass.

I will be very happy to make a report similar to what I did for Mr Chia of Sungai Besar.

Well I need to ask his permission before I can make any decision on the matter.

Just pray that the trip will be very successfull.

I can't wait to get all the facts with me and perhaps do some kind of CSI to draw the best conclusion.

I heard that Klang is a notorious place and many birdhouses are not doing well ...............

No comments: