Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Klang BirdHouse: Visit Report Completed


Finally got the visit report completed less those pictures.

Tonight I am going thru again for the 5th time and see what else to be added or to deleted.

Once ready, I am thinking of meeting Mr Y this Sunday to perhaps give him the draft copy.

I will also will ask his permission to allow me to distribute the report to those who would like to learn from his misadvanture. If he give the green light I will do so however if he says no, I have to apologies to all those who have send in their request email.

We have to be fair to him and let him decide.

The report consist of about 16 pages of A4 document. I have laid about 24 recomendations/points which I hope he will be able digest.

These points are something that I feel very neccessary for any person in his position should try to be prepared.

I also stressed the important of learning the basics and from time to time he need to go into the micro of birdnest farming.

I am very sure that he will appreciate my findings but I want to stress that these finding are my opinion. They are not a rule or a cure to all the problems that he is facing. They might work but they might not be the only things to do ...

If I were him I will get one or two more people who are willing to help to diagnose the same problem and get their points. He can then combined all the points and select which one can be the best solutions. Perhaps he can choose some and reject the rest and set an implementation schedule to quickly get his house populated.

PS: He just informed me that he got one more person to view today. Unfortunately this person told him he know how and what to do but he will only tell him once he is given the consultancy works to renovate the bouse. I keep assuring him that most of these people are just looking at his weaknesses and going for a kill. All in all his knowledge about siwftlets is very little in deed. I asked him just be carefull and let me get the visit report by this Sunday....

Latest: Email to Mr Y a copy and asked him to review and make some comments.

No comments: