Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Some Interesting Story From My Newbie !!!


During my beautiful trip to Kulim, Kedah I was in the car of one of my two newbies.

I was very very curious on how he first got involved in this lucarative business.

" For my record purposes, how did you got yourself interested in this Swiftlet Farm Business?"

He smiled and told me his version of "How I got Into This business.....Swiftlet Farming".

Well Harry, the story was like this:

I met my school bus driver. I remember he used to drive me to school and back home every school days. I was about 9 years old then.

When I met him, we were talking about the good old days. And during the conversation he pressed on me about: If U have the money go into birdnest ranching.

I asked him why, uncle?

Well he now have a son who have 8 units of birdhouses in Sarawak. He is doing so well so much so that I am now a very happy retired bus driver. He bought me a car (merz 2nd hand), an allowance of 4K a month, a credit card plus a nice holiday to anywhere that I wanted to go.

See how birdnest can help a bus driver?

"This actually activate my interest and start my persue in this new area. I am so happy that I am where I am right now. I have my birdhouse ready within the nest 2 months and have good friends like U to share the informations and that I am not alone... My wife thinks that I am crazy cause I put all my savings into this".

I told him: "I think U are not the only one who are crazy, there many more. Those who visit my blog and keep ready about my swiftlet farming blogs are also crazy. So don't worry my friend we are together in this. Let us share the experiences and have many good crazy friends....."

So there goes a beautiful story about a person whom I met in Kulim ....

His birdhouse will be ready within the next 2 months .....

No comments: