Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Breaking of Dawn: Most beutiful View To A swiftlet Farmer !!!




I am very lucky to have many friends via my blogspot.com website.

Recently I gave a friendly call to one of my blog reader who happened to be in Setiawan, Perak.

His name is Guidedstar a male and declared that he is another crazy swiftlet farming enthusiast. His wife call him by that name and he willingly accept the name.

When he received my call, he was in Setiawan. I ask him what he is up to? Yes Harry looking at swiftlet farming. Oh my god.....

Anyway I told him to capture as many pictures as possible and sent them to me.

He willingly sent a few which I would like to share will all my blog readers:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet the land and buildings in Setiawan is selling like hot cake!

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

If U have some money, put in into asset that you can run a birdhouse. I bet U that you will hit a jackpot.....