Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2008

One Of The Most Expansive Building In Kedah !!!



What do you think a three story corner shoplot plus a two stories shoplot will cost U in a place like Seri Hartamas or Bangsar?

If U go through those advertisement in the Star, they can be a cool 2 million and the most three million ringit. These two places are the most expansive and are gezzated as Tourist belts in the Klang valley.

How about the same building that looks like the following located in a remote place some where in a very small town, no tourist belt, located in a row of abandoned shophouses?



The most I will offer is RM 500,000 (RM300,000 for the 3 stories and RM200,000 for the two stories high).

My dear friend, this particular unit is going for RM 4,000,000 (four million ringgit) and growing at the rate of about 5% a month. (This was indicated/estimated by my SiFu).

Do U know why? All in all the house, last year harvested more then RM450,000 worth of birdnests. The growth expected is about 50% to 60% a year.

U can compare with any shoplots in any part of the country, unless it is also a birdhouse, and the value of these houses are phenomenal and unbelievable.

I wish I can have a few of these and I am sure there will be less straineous on my brains to work and earn from month to month.

No comments: