Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Today's Iteniary: Meeting A Potential Investor !!!


Never thought that my blog have generated a huge number of readers and some are very interested to know more about investment in Swiftlet Farming.

Yesterday alone there were three people who are very keen to meet me at noon today.

They come from many places and one is from Brunei.

Well, since I started the idea I will meet them and provide the necessary basic information that will direct them into this beautiful venture.

Depending on how strong, financialy, they are I need to be prepared to guide them.

What I have in mind is to make this business effortable. Every person who can effort a minimum of RM 30K can participate in the venture.

The idea is to let them set up a Joint Venture and let this JV company own one birdhouse.

In calloboration with Mr. M the venture is possible.

At 12.30 noon, met this young man who would like to venture into birdnest farming.

A young man who wanted to actually learn how to be a successful swiftlet rancher.

The first thing I did was to know how much he know about swiftlet and when he think he wanted to start.

His answer is almost identical to many who are new in this field.

After a small introduction, I recommended him to give at least six months before he do any investment in this field.

I insisted that he must do the following as the first steps:

1) Attend a course on swiftlet farming. Go to any that are conducted by qualified birdnest speakers. Make sure they provide U with a certificate of attendance. If he can, please make sure that the person/course conducted is approved by the Local Authority or Government.

2) Do as much research as possible. Read every blogs, forum and papers related to swiftlets that are found on the web.

3) Buy some reference books that are available in the market and make sure you finish reading every piece that he can get hold of.

4) Try to meet as many birdnest enthusiasts, those who own birdhouses, go and visit birdhouses in those popular towns like Setiawan, Taiping, Manjung, Kuala Selangor, Sungai Patani and etc.....Also take some photos for your album.

5) If he have any quiries, doubts or any questions that he needed a quick answer, email to me personally. I promise him that I will answer every single email from him and the soonest that I can.

6)After six months I asked him to come back to see met and let me interview on how much he have learned about swiftlet farming.

If he is still blank then I will ask him to do the learning all over again ....

If he passed, then I will see what I can do to provide him what he shud do next.....


Well I hope I am doing the right thing. I just hate to see him fail. I want him to get to know at least enought basic before he plunge into this venture. ...

I am sure I will call him on a regularly basis to check on his progress ....

God Bless Him .....

1 comment:

dRaFiZAn said...

my first lesson ever with harry:

read and learn