Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Have To Do Something !!!



Today I was out the whole morning. Met with a few good friends and went to the bank to close an old account that I rarely used.

While on the way received an SMS from one of my blog reader who is very concerned and upset over an unfriendly party who seem to find faults with everybody around him.

This same person seem to enjoy creating enemies than making friends.

I am not very sure why he is so mad at me and never stop criticising.

Maybe I have tackled his girl friend? Cannot be?

Maybe I have taken away all his businesses so much so he do not have any more clients to provide his consultation works? Cannot be?

I have tried to explained to him my objective but he just refused to listen.

I want to be a friend and not enemy.

There are so much things that we can do together to promote this unique business and it is a sheer waste of effort to find faults with everybody around him.

I just cannot understand what is wrong with him.

Bad bad bad.

Well I think I will let my blog readers to make the judgement on who is helping and who is not.

I have also decided to remove his URL that I place on my blog.I was trying to be nice....

I also will remove the article on the Red Meranti, if that can make him happy man.

I also would like to apologies to any one out there if they feel that I have not met their high expectations.

I am trying to do my best and I don't think I can satisfy 100% of my blog readers.

I also have to say that I have to moderate/vet all comments that I received. Only those that I feel positive will be posted. Those that are not I have no choice but to dump them into my computer waste bin.

This is my blog and I cannot allow things to be left unchecked.

If they feel that my blog is not beneficial to them, please go away and please, please and please, I beg of you please do not visit my blog.

I am willing to cooperate and promote this unique business and I do not intend to make any enemy.

My apology again if I have offended anyone out there .......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are inferior of you trying to take away all the swiftlets that "should belongs" to him. The rezeki is abundance out there.If all the swiflets were to go into his birdhouse, you think he can handle it? No way.
There is always enough for everybody.

Ulat Bookooz said...

Dear Harry

Dont apologise for being your great self, you have inspired and helped so many people. Go Harry go!!!