Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Newbie Wanted to Conduct Birdcall Test This Sartuday !!!


This morning received a call from a newbie who have a piece of land in Merbok, Kedah.

She wanted to conduct the long overdued birdcall test this weekend and invited me to evaluate the result. At the same time one more newbie in Kulim wanted me to have a look at a shoplot that he wanted to buy and convert to a birdhouse.

Hmm hmm.....

I have to think carefully on my weekend plan and I hope to be able to drive up there and help these guys.

I hope the results will be good and both will benefit from the venture.

Well since my main objective is to encourage people to own at least one I will try to help.

Got the birdcall Sifu ready for her and he is bringging his latest gadget. He did similar test test my fathers land sometime back and the result was owesome.

I will be using my new camera and hope to snap as many pictures as possible and load on this blog for all my readers to view.

Best of luck to both of them ...

No comments: