Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Vietnamese Friend Is a Very Very Happy Man !!!


The first thing I do every morning is to check my emails.

I got three email boxes to check and this morning I find something that I am very happy to share with my blog readers.

Read this:

Good Morning Harry,

How are U? How about your trip?

I'm very fine and happy.

When U tell me about the way of the Swiftlet come back. I talk with my father and he had change the door for his Bird 's house.

Last night, my father called me and he said " Have over hundred of birds flying around and have more birds going inside the house".
Oh my god! He very happy and I am too.
After that I am very excited and I want to come back Viet Nam now! Yes now !!!

And I have already book ticket to fly back to Viet Nam. Maybe I will go to Viet Nam on 26/2. Do U know about the Tet Holiday? It's the same with Chinese Holiday on 7/2. So I will stay in Viet Nam untill 19/2.

And I will take some picture about Viet Nam and some of the bird's house for U, of course, I will take my bird's house for U.

See U soon!!

Good Bye!!


Frankly I forgot what I actually told him about the changes that he need to do to attract more birds to his dad's birdhouse.

It must be something related to the direction of the bird entrance facing the right flying path.

Or it could be must be something else that I told him and he deligently followed and wow he got the result.

See this is the kind of simple thing that U do that can make someone very happy.

Since he is happy I am too.

I hope all you readers feel the same like what I feel after reading the email.

Good for him.....

No comments: