Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Have Downloaded the Pictures And Video Clips From My New Camera !!!

The trip, though hectic, was marvellous !!!

I got there on time to see the birdcall tests in Merbok, visited my birdhouse in SPatani, revisited the soya source birdhouse in Merbok and went over to Kulim to view two new birdhouses under constructions.

While in Kulim, dropped by to view a few birdhouses that were unique in there design plus the fact that they have more then one bird's inlets.

The fist thing I would like to cover is about how easy it is to download those pictures and video clips that I snapped while in Kedah.

First I got hold of the extension cable, white in color, from the box provided with the camera and slot the bigger size connector to my PC. The I open my camera port to insert the other end of the cable. The moment I did that, my pc gave an alert and there come a pop up window for me to click the download button.

I set a new folder under birdnest main folder and call it cannonjan08.

When the folder was ready I click a few more and there it goes. All together there were 86 pictures plus videos. It took lest then 2 minutes. Wow it is great.

Now I am qualified digital camera user since I have completed the steps on "how to download'.

These are some of the pictures that I think my blog readers would like to see:





















I am very sure that all of you agree that the pictures look superb. Just wait and read relevant acticles about a few of them. U will miss alot if U do not visit my blog.

Trust me !!!

No comments: