Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Friend From Sibu Sarawak

Last week has been a quite week and the New Year mood was everywhere.

I have a leisure time with not much things to do but learning on how to operate my new digital Camera.

As for my wife, she seems to be busy meeting old classmates who drop in from London.
Met them and took some photos.

As for swiftlet activities, received an email from a very serious investor who has chosen a town call Daro, Sarawak to build his first birdhouse.

We communicated fairly via the email and he seems to be in full force to build a three stories birdhouse. His idea was to use the top floor as the birdhouse while the 1st and the ground floor will be rented out. Once the top floor is reasonably full with birds he will convert the 1st floor then followed by the ground floor.

I predict that once he got the top floor full of birds he will chase all his tenants out and make sure that all the floors converted at the same time.

I was given the opportunity to view his birdhouse/office plan and I gave some advises which I hope will be useful to him.

I sincerely hope that he will be very successful with this project and who knows I might be invited when the house is ready for initiation.

He sends me his Google map where the place is going to be. See this:



No comments: