Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2008

Harry Aroma Theraphy (HAT) In Segamat Birdhouse !!!



I have been feeling so good after receiving the good news that the birdhouse in Kuala Selangor that I carried our the "Harry Aroma Theraphy (HAT)" was showing a very interesting improvements.

Mr A, the BH owner, indicated that the birdshits counts went up from 1 to 7 after my HAT.

Today got one more good news that the other adopted unit in Segamat is also showing a positive birdnests counts too. Total improvement is 29% after just 1.5 months.

I am impressed with the increase however I am looking at getting around 10 new nests a month.

Started at about 9.30am from Kuala Lumpur with Mr.O as my driver and we reached Segamat, Johor at about 1.30pm.

On the way we took a serious look at a couple of buildings that have lots of birds circling above them. One of the best is a green building located in a small town called Tangkak, beside the main road, on the left.

This building looks like an abandoned shopping complex. Must be about 7 stories high and painted totally green. Lots of birds and the window were wide open allowing the birds to fly in and out. Marvellous view and interesting to any birdnest enthusiasts.

When we reached Segamat town we took a short rest at a kopitiam shop just beside the tallest birdnest tower in Malaysia. Lots of birds circling above the 20 stories building even at 1.30 pm.

After lunch we rushed to Segamat Baru where Mr L was waiting to receive me and my goodies.

We entered his BH and did some routine checks on the sound, the aroma, the temperature, humidity, the activated insect powder and the number of new birdnests.

During my first visit the number was 17 nests and now there were 5 new nests. Total increase is 29% in just 1.5 months. I am pretty happy with it but I need to prove to him that I can increase his bird count by about 10 new nests a month.

Well this time I brought with me with those new fake nests (home made) plus the Close2U, the faeces powder, the aroma for old house and some poison for those cockcroaches.

We started with those new fake nests. I brought with me about ten pieces and Mr.L installed all based on my choice of locations. They were fixed both as fake nests and corner covers. He need to carefully observed these new home made items to improve the number of new nests.

The next thing that we did was to apply those cockcroach poison powder on the floors and at those potential corners in the house.

The water in those insect powder pails were topped up.

We then applied the Close2You aroma on the nesting planks. Main target were the entrance doors and windows. Then all the fake nests that he have previouly installed.

Finally we did the old house aroma on the rooms walls. Mr.L was very smart in using his technique on how to spray the aroma by sqeezing the aroma liquid directly onto the walls.

Before leaving the BH I explained to Mr.L on how to use the faeces powder. He took the powder into one of the most prominent nesting rooms and laid the whole 5 kilogram bags onto the corner of the room after opening the bag cover.

Felt very satisfied and good after what I have done and gave Mr.L a few new tips about his insect powder utilization expansion. I left his BH with great hope that there will be a least 10 new nest by next month. So far the previous treatments do give a very good result (29% increase).....

Mr S was in Segamat town waiting for me to visit a brand new BH located on an agri land facing a sewage pond .....

See my next article ............................

No comments: