Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2008

Weekend Trip To Kedah !!!

Today, Sartuday 12th, 2008, decided to be in Kedah for the weekend.

There are a few exciting things that I am looking forward for.

First, of course, is the monthly inspection of my own BH.

There are a few additional things to be added and discussed with the caretaker. Will ensure that those aroma are in place and new one to be applied.

Second is a meeting scheduled with Mr.C who is the process of converting his warehouse into a sizable birdhouse. He ordered the birdcall gadget and I need to deliver the item to him.

Third is to meet Mr.L of Kulim. Was invited to drop by to view his BHs and provide some advise on how to improve the birds population.

I planned to visit Kulim on Sunday morning and if everything goes well will be back in my hometown SP by 3pm.

Mr.L have at least two BHs build on agricultural land and are of 4 stories high.

I am pretty sure there are lots of things to observe and perhaps makes the best to help him with the current conditions.

No comments: