Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Message From Mr.P & Mr.A On Pulau Kapas Seminar!!!

(DOUBLE CLICK ON THIS PHOTO TO SEE A MORE CLEARER PICTURE)


Mr.P managed to send this Email to me just a few minutes ago. I am pretty sure he is very happy with what I have done for him:

Quote:

Harry,

Visited your blog and found that you were back to normal with all your articles and writings. I would like thank you for your kind contributions to the seminar in Pulau Kapas and I really learn from the seminar.
The most important part was that I could able to get together with other enthusiast of swiftlet farming like Mr.B, Mr.V, Mr.J, Mr.J and you, sifu to experience/view the BH in KT and sharing our observations.

These all were not be happened without you and your arrangement. Thank you again. Please do call me if you are in Ipoh or Perak.

Thank you.Rgds,

Unquote



Just received this short message from MrA:

Quote:

Greetings Harry,

Just wanted to say Pulau Kapas trip is really an unforgettable trip and thank you. It was fun and an eye-opener.

It was great to meet Pak Hen in person but also pity him. I think he is over-exhaust by our enthusiasm and questions. haha !!

The trip shows me how swiftlet farming have had improved so drastically in matter of months since we last met.

Also I'm really thankful of you allowing us to hop-in the wagon, especially in some place that far like KT.

Last but not least, bravo and keep up the good job. Cheers !!


Warm Regards


Unquote:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Harry, Ryan here, can't wait for you to write further about the seminar in T'gganu, ...... any chance of having one here in KL??? Thanks.