Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This Friday Down South While On Sunday Up North !!!


I think I need to employ a driver to shuttle me up and down from one birdhouse to another.

This Friday there is a very strong possibility that I will be going down south to Segamat, Johor.

My plan is to take a closer look at one of my adorpted birdhouse which I quite like its design (tunnel type) and of course the owner.

Mr.L have been very cooperative in allowing me to install a few new gadgets that I have found in the market. These items are said to be a very usefull to bring in those wild swiftlets into a newly build birdhouses.



I have with me the specially made fake nest that I wanted to install. Two will be suitable for corner covers while three will be as fake nests.

I want to install myself and observe their progress.



Beside this new things, Mr.L have followed most of my advise and from what he indicated his birdnests count are increasing steadily. I will be doing my own check on the matter and at the same time need to further improve his nests counts.

On Sunday, will be driving up North to Kedah. Just being invited to be available for the GAPH seminar in Alor Star on Tuesday the 29th April 2008.

Since passing my home town, will make a short visit to my BH and install the same fake nests and corner covers.

Have drawn a sketch of my new insect breeding crib. Will discuss with my carpenter to make the necessary fabrication.

No comments: