Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

My Heart Stop Beating For A Few Seconds !!!


Sorry for not writing for the last few days.

I was back in my hometown and doing the things that I love to do.....

While back home took the opportunity to visit a few birdhouses belonging to a blog reader.

He has two units and each was nothing less then 4 stories high and about 60 X 80 feet. They were hughe and unbelievable in size.

While doing the visit I took the trouble to view the BHs and keep thinking how to bring those birds into the house.

If you stand in front you can see so many of them flying high up in the sky. At any time there were at least 50 to a 100. But they seem to be happy up there and would prefer not to come down.

That makes my task very tough. The owner has this perception that there is a miracle that can be done to bring all of them down and enter his new house.

I told him the houses are not pretty ready since they were completed just a few short months ago (last month).

Well to make him happy I brought along with me a few bottles of those Aroma but the BH was so big. I think he needed something like 20 bottles to clear up those cement, wood and welding smell for at least three consecutive.

He never hesitated and quickly allows me to try the Aroma. To make the work easier he got one of his staff to apply the Aroma using a high pressured spray bottle.

During the application I was following his worker. It seem that he enjoy spraying the aroma and I could not catch up with him. Suddenly he went missing and I heard a thud sound.

He fell down to the second floor and unconscious. My heart stops for a few seconds and quickly get the other working working outside to take him to the hospital.

I was so scared to death seeing something like that to happen.

Luckily he is okay, Doctor's report, but getting lots of rest.

I was very disturbed and I have to advise all by beloved blog readers, please be careful when you are in your BH or any other people's BH.

For any official visit make sure you are being brief on the dangers, traps, holes, slippery floors and etc.

It is better to have all the installed light on all the time during the whole visit.

Bring proper torchlight with new batteries, please.....

I am still shocked and I hope I will be okay within the next few days.....

I am not going to visit any BH for the next few days .....

Awful and I cannot imagine falling down myself ......

No comments: