Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My New Neighbor In SPatani !!!

I got a very great news about what really happenned in Sungai Patani during my recent trip home.

My new neighbor, whose birdhouse is just at the back of my BH, have put his birdhouse on operation mode. How very nice of him.

Immediately after finishing my visit in Nibong Tebal, I quickly rushed back to SP and the first thing I did was to stop by at by BH.

Wow there were so many birds flying around my BH and I realised that they were not actually from my BH but the new neighbor at the back. They were there watching the beautifull view of those birds flying in and out of the new BH.

I introduced myself to the owner, a young man operating a fishing shop. I smiled at the him and inside me I feel so wonderfull that I have a new neighbor who seem to have a very acttractive birdcall sound. I can see there were more then 50 birds flying in and out of his BH.

Hmm this is interesting and of course challenging. I slowly sneeked into my BH and I need to take advantage of the whole situations.

I know those birds will not stay in his new BH. The house is very new and those cement smells are too strong for the birds. My BH is in operation for almost 3 years. There is no cement smell as compared to him.

I charted my plan to capitalise on the situation by a few simple steps.

First I need to change external birdsound with a new one. I also need to ensure that the sound level is loud enought to lure to birds into my house.

I also ensure that my internal sound are running well all the time.

Then I need to make sure that those insect powder are working. I deployed three more new insect making trays with those pinapples, banaa, quinin and of course those insect powder.

The next is to flush the house with a new aroma that I recently purchased.

I also applied those aroma onto the walls. Inside my heart I know that I can easily beat my neighbor with a 6 stars treatment as compare to him.(I am dead sure that he do not apply any aroma?)

To be more cunning, I deployed my Bazooka. I wanted to fight to the finish. I want to make sure my BH is far superior then his.

That last decision in deploying the bazooka works well. Those wild birds gone crazy and running from the new house into any other holes in the wall.

I know they are confused and will try to locate those sound from my bazooka. Every single bird that enter the new BH seem to also fly into my more matured BH.

I am very sure there will be a drastic change in my birds population and I am looking forward for the next trip home.

The morale of the story is that, if you have lots of birds from your neighbor, take advantage of it. Don't feel threaten or annoyed. Those birds does not belongs to him or anybody. As long as your know how to get them into your BH, just do it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Harry you make me laugh. Great idea. Like you said, those birds do not belong to anyone. I do hope you succeed in your bird farming activities. You have shown great interest in this field, you deserve to be rewarded with a whole community of birds! Good luck my friend!

Ben Gan said...

Harry,
Watch out!
Who knows what your new neighbor will do next? Now that the game is on, you never know, he may have an ace up in his sleeve.
The leading horse seldom ends first.
Pay attention.

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

It is better to do something then to let him take all the birds.

If you have a method to lure those birds just do it.

It he got something in his sleeves U shud have two somethings in your sleeve.

Just don't murder somebody. He he he