Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Helping A BH Owner With His Kedai Alat2 Pemancing Burung Walet !!!

Met this MrS of Port Klang, Selangor last night. Have a quick dinner but most of the time he was talking about his intension of setting up a shop selling equipment for BH.

MrS used to run a Sundry shop in Papua New Guine. He was there for many years as a worker in one of the Timber logging company. After three years he ventured into running a Sundry shop with a Partner. After running the shop for almost 5 years he misses home and sole the entire stake to his Partner.

Now back in Malaysia, jobless and very interested in BH. He claimed to have bought a unit which is under construction. He was a genuine Malaysian citizen. Yes, he wanted to follow those local rules in building a BH to the dot. Unfortunately, his application plus deposits delayed his BH constructions for almost one year. The local athourity told him that his file was missing. Most of the time they will pass the phone from one person to another. Now they refuse to answer his call.

I advised him to go ahead and as long as he has submitted the appropriate application papers he has a case to argue with the local council.

Right now his plan is to use the lowest floor as a shop selling those equipment suitable for BH. Hmmm a very enteprising person...

I told him that it will be a good idea to add equipment and services.

Since he is new in the field he wanted to work with me for the setting up and running for at least one year......

I told him that I can help in any way that I can but I am not in any position to invest any monies into it. All the risks are his and I can only be available upon request.

I took the trouble to list about 48 items that he can sell in the shop and will add all those new products that I came acrossed.

I am very happy for him and hope his wish come true.

Just helping a person who is jobless and in need of some good advises.

Well to those who are contemplating of owing a shop to sell BH equipment just call 017 755 1318.

I am very sure that there are big opportunities in this new business line.......

No comments: