Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2008

If U Think That Your Life Is Tough, See This Video !!!

I received this video a couple of days back.

I keep thinking that no matter how tough my life have been, I am better off then some people.

If U think U are having a rough time then this video clip might be of great help.

Click and see but don't cry:

http://www.fluvium.org/textos/dolor/dol129.htm

I am pretty sure you will admire a person like her.....

If I may add, please get your son(s) and daughter(s) to watch this clip. They will learn the same like you do ......They must be taught to think positive and look at the bright side of life........

I always do .....

7 comments:

Christopher.Loke said...

Hi Harry,

Thank you for sharing such an amazing story. I showed it to my kids and they were very impressed by this lady.

Actually, we all have a lot of potentials but just never been discovered.

Chris

Ben Gan said...

Fantastic! Her feet are even more skillful than the feet of any professional saucer player.
This must be the eight wonder of the world.

Ben Chai said...

Hi Harry, looking at others one realised and appreciate our good fortune. Life is an endless challenge .I have stopped complaining about my shoes long time ago. The Important thing is good health everything else we can overcome. for thanksgiving maybe do volunteer work helping others. as blind writer Helen Keller says. We all have one thing in common that is we all got 24 hours a day and is up to us how we chose to spend our time. We can make a different.
Good Night and happy birding.
BEN

Ben Chai said...

Hi Harry,
life is an endless challenge. I have stopped complaining about my shoes a long tine ago and appreciate our good health. Everything else we can overcome..

For thanksgiving do voluntary work sincerely helping the less fortunate. A blind writer Helen Keller once wrote " We all have one thing in common ie we all have 24 hours a day and is up to us to chose how we spend our time.

Kind regards

Ben Chai

Unknown said...

Very Fantastic! This is a good story for us to learn for.

Edward said...

Amazing!!!!!
So normal guys don't easily give up when ecounter obstacles.

weilian said...

Thanks Harry! It's really an eye opener. Wondering how supportive her family members were, and how many time she had failed and tried again b4 she can get this far. YES, KEEP TRYING! DON'T GIVEUP!