Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2008

Harry Thank You For The Test Gadget and Duress Sound !!!



I was about to take a nap when I heard my mobile phone ringging.

"Hei Harry I am very excited to hear your voice. You know something those birdcall gadget and Duress sound have been very very helpful. Been running around conducting the call tests."

So how was those test?

"Well most of the time they work but occasionally not a single bird respond even there were so many of them flying above my head. They look the same but they are not AF. Frankly I learned so much and now I know why you keep telling me to conduct those tests first before deciding to buy a property."

"You know Harry I went to the interior and found that there were so many look alike swiftlets but they never respond to the Duress? They looked the same, fly the same and eat the same food but they are not AF. Crazy man."

"Thank you for letting me owned one of this gadget. They are marvellous and I now become more knowledgable in recognising AF and Serinti. The best is use the gadget and see if they response"

Well that was something special from Mr.D of Kucing Sarawak.

I feel so proud to have assisted him in his endevour to be a successful swiftlet farmer. He now got the right tool to start making the right decisions.

Best of luck to you Mr.D.



No comments: