Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2008

Up North For More Exciting Articles !!!


If you want more of these swiftlet things, you should not stop visiting as many BHs as possible.

I was in Teluk Intan, Manjung and Setiawan yesterday.

Today packing my bags for a another trip towards the north. There are a few loose ends to tied up and hopefully by end of this month a new venture to rehabilitate a failed BH is signed and seal.

There are also a visit to a BH under construction in Kuala Kedah plus two birdcall tests in Alor Star.

Dr.U of Alor Star also wish to have a cup of coffee after his busy clinical works.

My good friend Mr.T who accompanied me to Pontianak also wanted to finalise the design andland allocation for the Pontianak Chandra family.

What about my intention of carrying out the use of those LovePortion?

I do not know how much time I will have but as far as I know two days is not enought to even breath.....

Good luck to me and don't worry I will make every effort to make intereting coverage of all my trips.

The visit to Setiawan, I have at least three articles to post....

Just wait for those new articles.

Hmmm.....

No comments: