Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2008

Visited The Leaning Tower Of Malaysia, Telok Intan, Perak !!


On the way to Setiawan I passed Telok Intan,Perak.

I heard so much about the leaning tower of Malaysia so I quickly turned into its compound.

Looks rather interesting. It is leaning to one side and located in the center of the town.

Just opposite was a Pharmacy where Mr.K was working. I pull over and went to make a short visit.

"Harry, I am so glad that you drop by. I got those Santa Maria for my BH".

Where is you BH?

"Upstairs".

You mean on the attic?

"Yes".

Hmm.. very intersting. Do you want me to take a look?

"Of course you are welcome."

I went up and hope to learn something new.

I was very dissapointed but there is nothing like watching all those things that people do in bringging those birds.

The moment you enter the BH you can easily guess the type of consultant that he employed.

I told him that there are just too many things that are not in compliance with the Good Practise.

He quipt, saying that the consultant he employed was very new and his BH is the first that he ever built.

That answered my questions. I just could not say much since he wrapped up the anwers that I wanted to know.

The BH was too bright, too much air flow, the flying path into the nesting area were too short, too little tweeters, wrong tweeters being used (external), too little aroma smell, and there were no roving areas and so forth. Just too many errors and if I wanted to want to help to the full I might want to redoo the whole construction.

The lesson here was that he uses a consultant with too litle experiences and do not has any idea about swiftlet farming.

This is a bad lesson but I could only provide a report on my obsevations.

No comments: