Search This Blog

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Past the 100,000 Visitor Hits Mark !!!

I just wanted to thank all my blog readers for being so kind to read my blog.

This week the number of hits accummulated passed the 100,000 mark.

I am very proud to pass the number and my achievements so far have been very encouranging. I started blogging seriously about swiftlet farming sometime in October 2007. I took less then one year to hit the 100,000 mark. I am truely proud to have achieve the figure.

My initial objective in starting this blog was just to initiate something that can help as many newbies in getting as much informations as possible about swiftlet farming.

With it I do hope that I can contribute something to the industry thus reducing the failure rates.

I was hoping that this so called "Private and Confidential" business can be more exciting if someone will be daring enought to expose the do and don'ts about it.

I was also hoping that if I can start, the rest will follow my footstep in this same field.

I was very fortunate to be invited to be a regular speaker at GAHP seminars (Thank to Dr Redzuan).

My current wish is that, those who started to follow my footstep will be responsible and follow a proper guidelines to ensure that there will be no misunderstanding between all blog writers.

We need to support each other in helping the industry. We cannot criticise fellow bloggers for the sake of gaining popularity.

I was reminded by one speaker during GAHP seminar that it is very important to report things that bring progress and not distress.

Right now, safety in birdhouses is a very important issue to me. This week a fellow birdhouse owner died when he fell down the LAL. Last week a blog reader called me to inform me that he fell and broke his leg in his BH. I feel very terrible and do not want to see more dead bodies in any birdhouses.

Once again I wish to thank all my blog reader for regularly visiting my blog.

Thank you, thank you and thank you very much.

1 comment:

K L said...

Congratulation to you on the 100,000th hits. I am sure the 200,000th mark is not too far away.

Newbies like me very much welcomes the unveiling the so-called secrets of swiftlets farming.

Harry Boleh !