Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Latest News: My Blog Reader Fell Down From His BH LAL !!!

I was on the telephone with a blog reader named Mr OOi of Penang.

"Harry, this is Mr.Ooi of Penang. Remember I call you asking about those Birdcall Gadget?"

Oh yes Mr. Ooi I remembered but since I did not received any call from you after that I thought you have decided not to proceed with the purchase.

"Harry, you know what happened after that day? I broke my leg after falling into the LAL. Luckily it was only one floor steep. If three floors I might be dead by now."

I am so sorry to know that Mr.Ooi. I hope you are okay now?

"Well I was out of the hospital and I am lucky to be alive. Harry I want you to tell about my falling down from the LAL. Tell those people to be very carefull when they visit their bird house. Make sure they know where the LAL is."

I fell very sad over this 2nd time I came across people falling off into the LAL. Last time I was in Kulim when the Bangladesh boy fell down infront of me.

Beside that I sincerely believed that have a three stories LAL tunnel is not a very good idea. It might be a death trap.

Just imagine Mr.Ooi falling down into a three stories LAL. I am sure he is dead by now.

So fellows, please make the right decision. No dead bodies please !!!!

Those who wanted to check on Mr.Ooi condition please call this number : 0124206884

Hope you can learn something from him directly. Try to call him during office hours please....

No comments: