Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2008

A New Book On Swiftlet Farming In Bahasa Malaysia !!!

A few months back I received a call from one of my blog reader who wanted to print his write up on swiftlet farming.

He have completed the draft and about to be sent to the printer.

"Harry, need you kind help. Can I get some of those beautiful photos that you have on your Blog?"

Oh yes, you are welcome. Before that can I have a look at those draft.

I met him and went thru those draft write up. Hmm not bad and lots of informations that are suitable for newbies in swiftlet farming.

The best was that it was in Bahasa. I don't think I have come across any book in Bahasa Malaysia. There are many in Bahasa Indonesia but not in Bahasa.

Well I was satisfied with the draft and took my time to select as many pictures as possible for this person. I just wanted him to sent them to the printer and get the book out as soon as possible.

The more this type of reading materials are in the market the better for our Swiftlet Community.

This week he called me and said that they are ready and wanted me to hold as many copies as I can.

I will be meeting him today to pick up the lot and I will be very happy to distribute to those who are looking to top up their collection.

Will take some photo and load onto this blog. I have yet to confirm the price of each book.

No comments: