Search This Blog

Saturday, August 16, 2008

What A Splendid Achievements !!!



I have two handsome sons. The eldest is currently working as a property agent in KL and the youngest is in Melbourne, Australia working in an ICT Company.

I have to say that I am pretty proud to be their father.

Both have been very well mannered and well behaved.

Just yesterday the eldest was crowned at the Champion in a Contest conducted my a Popular Men Magazine called "Men's Health".

It seem that he tapau (won) 5 out of 7 titles and got hold of a very expansive watch as the main prize. He felt like being Micheal Phelps of America in the swimming events in Beijing Olympic.

There were 20 participants and just imagine when you pau five of the seven trophies. I can imagine how sick I will be if I am one of those 19 contestants.

The judges who did the selection and I am in no way part of the selection committee.

Well the good thing is that the overall champion is my son. Well he is very handsome and very much like the father, he, he he.....

Now I told him to perhaps look into something new like acting...

I remember pretty well when he acted as the hero (Chris) in a popular stage show called "Miss Saigon" when he was at Kolej Tuanku Jaafar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Congratulations Harry! wow..your son want that watch? he he he.. I have a daughter and she is 20, too young? maybe she can marry your son and share birdnest business..

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

You are welcome.

He is still single and handsome. Plus one thing for sure have two birdhouses plus assets in KL.

Before that U need to send her picture first. My son is a bit too careful with girls. To him most girls tend to use handsome boyfriend as their asset in showing off to their friend and relatives.

Well if your daughter qualify then let see what happen next.