Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2008

How Can You Maximise Your Time While Attending A Seminar !!!!

I spend two solid days and one night at Dynasty Hotel during the weekend.

Left my wife alone at home. All in all I wanted to meet all the participants who enrolled in the seminar.

On the first day I was allowed to mingle around with the participants and got very closed to those who enrolled via my blog.

On the second day I was given the opportunity to deliver my speaches, two topics, and it was only two hours.

The problem was, is that enought?

There are so many more things to let out to these newbies and how can they be successful swiftlet farmers after just two hours of swiftlet farming talk?

Come to think about it, why should I be bothered?

It is their money, why should I care?

Hmm ....... A very sensible question and .....

The thing is that, are there any other ways to let these newbies get more informations during a session like these.

If I am one of them, I will do much more there sitting down and listening to those speakers.

I will have an attack plans. I will firstly list my objective why I wanted to attend the seminar and why should I depart with my hard earned RM 980 to the organiser.

I will get to know every speaker that provide their lactures and get close to those who will help me if I have any queiries when I began constructing my BH.

I have drawn up a long list of questions that I wanted to get clearifications. I will ask every question to the relevant speaker and jot them into my computer.

I will request a special supper with one of the speaker, a helpful one, to interview him about his history in becoming a swiftlet farmer and learn as much that I can from him.

But first I need to read Harry's blog in full. Only then I can list those questions out .....

Well the next time you planned to attend any seminar, please follow the above advises. I can assure you that you will get more milage from one liter of your petrol ...

No comments: