Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A BH With Lots Of Black Ants !!!

A Dato from Tawau came to town, Kuala Lumpur and wanted my help to show him the insect barn operation.

I rushed back from Kedah last night and this morning picked him up and drove to Port Klang to view the insect barn in operation.

After about 20 minutes he requested the barn owner to show him the inside of the adjacent BH.

I was happy that the owner consented to his request and opened the main door to show him around.

While the owner was busy with the visitor I was very curious looking around the BH for any signs of defects.

One of the thing I discovered was that there were not nests at the lowest floor.

There were these few reasons:

1)  There were a lot of spider webs hangging from the ceiling.

2) The next possible reason was the presence of those black ants all over the place.  They were on the floor and also on the ceiling.

I have never seen so many ants in a BH and this need a quick remedy by applying those insecticides.

I told the owner about the problem and showed to him what was happening.






I hope he will quickly apply those insecticide soon.

No comments: