Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

What Is The Cheapest And Most Practical Way Of Owning A BH ???



I never thought of this ridiculous idea about owing a BH at a fraction of its original cost.

On one of my busy day I received a phone call from an old friend and he wanted my opinion about a piece of land in Peninsular Malaysia.

I was pretty excited when he mentioned that there is an abandoned BH structure on it.

I quickly told him that I am willing to come down to have a look.

The next day I was down to take a good look at the building and the surrounding palm oil plantation.

The moment I stared at the building I know the house spirit wanted my help to rejuvenate with some new nesting planks and latest sounds.

I was very happy that the building structures looks good except that the last owner before abandoning bore some holes on the wall and he also removed all the nesting planks.

However he forgot to erase or remove those bird shit marking on the entrance hole and the roving room walls.

The best part was that the building was facing the east and just in front of the entrance hole was a water pond.

If you stand at the entrance hole, 7'X4', you can see the palm oil plantation until your eyes can see.

"Pak Harry, the rental rate of this land is less than RM 100 per acre per month.  Should I take it?"

A ten acres of land with matured palm oil trees, a 5 stories BH, a water pond plus a 5 rooms bangalow at its main entrance, why not?

Where else can you can such a beautiful offer.

If you are not interested please use my name. I told him and he immediately confirmed that he will do the needful to get the total land with the two buildings on it.

The land was taken by the state because of the Nipah virus rampage at one time.  After taking over they were left unattended.

I think there are many more of this similar land in many states in N9, Melaka and Johor.

If you are smart go and do some homework. 

I am sure you can find one.













No comments: