Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Effectiveness of Air Circulation Box Inside Your VIP Room !!!

I am sure many of you would like me to write something that is pretty new and something that can help to pull more birds to your VIP room.

I was inside one of those matured BH in Kuantan with about 100 nests.

What attract me most was this air circulation wooden box that was left by the previous tenant who turned this top floor into his BH.




Main designed objective was probably to allow those fresh air to enter the house but before entering the house the speed will be reduced.  It served like a diffuser to slow the air speed.

But there is more to being a diffuser.

My main reason why I said so was that there were some special attraction of those birds to the box area.

It seems to me that the birds are very attracted to those fermenting bird shit that fell and accumulated on the box cover.

The box was covered with those blue colored plastic sheet to prevent any potential heat from the sun,

Those shit on the box were very closed to those nesting planks since they were at least 3 feet above the floor surface.

The very closed proximity might be something that make these fermented shit provide a higher degree of natural aroma.

I can see that there were many nests closed to this box.

Their main attraction, if I am right, are those shit smell.

If I can I will include this air ventilation box as one especially inside the VIP room.

Remember this is something very new and I do not give any 100% assurance that it will work but from my very serious observation there is a very strong chance that they like their bird shit smell.

The nearer the better, I guess.

No comments: