Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

How To Welcome Those Burglars Into Your BH: Use My Spiky Door Carpet !!!


Well after being burglarized, the owner of the Kuantan BH asked what should be done to prevent those unwanted burglars.

Yes the birdhouse that was under my care during the revamped operation was burglarized just below my nose.

They came on the third night via a nearby cheap hotel two units away and took nearly all the newly build nests.

I was pretty pissed off and when being asked by the owner about prevention I came out with this idea of not preventing but hurting that rascal.

I am not going to let him come into my BH with no welcome signs on the floor.

I wanted to put some spike mat on the floor.

If he should enter the BH via the monkey house he will get what he deserved.  A spiky welcome.

Look at what I have invented to give him a loud welcome.  "ADUH sakit nya".

I might spike some rat poison on the tip of each nail on those planks.

If you look very carefully the spiky welcoming mat is made of excess nesting planks, about 4.5 feet long with about 2.5 inches tall sharp nails.

For easier handling I put some door hinge two of them.

Each will be a foot wide and 4.5 feet long.

During your monthly maintenance works these spiky planks can be folded and stored at the safe place.  Remember to put them in place just before you move out of the house.  Maybe you should place a sign on the door before entering the room where these spiky mats are laid.

Remember the mat is to trap those rascals but not yourself !!!

Those who have similar experiences please share with me you better methods.

I am happy to share this new and genius idea of mine.

Just hope that it will work.

Let the unwanted visitor see a doctor to get his tetanus jab after visiting our BH.

He deserved what he came for.  







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn buglar, my brother bird house oso buglarize,but they came in thru the ceiling. everytime a new hole. mb, go n check with the cheap hotel operator to c who stayed there during swiftlets nesting time.