Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thirty Minutes At NTV 7 on Sunday April 10th, 2011 at 3:30 PM !!!



These video clips were captured from NTV 7 show aired today at 3:30 pm April 10th, 2011.

I hope there were nothing offensive or wrong doings during the whole show.

I was first contacted by Mr Ooi who claimed to be an NTV 7 producer.

In the beginning I was a bit reluctant however upon having some big thought I told myself why not !!!

"Harry if you are really serious in helping those who are new in this swiftlet farming business you need to get media coverage.  If these people are genuine why not?"

Once agreed I told Mr Ooi to follow me to a BH in Ulu Langat and at the same time come over to Setiawan to attend my Swiftlet Farming Seminar dated on March 5th 2011.

I was very honored to be in the short video and I hope the message given will help and improve the industry.

What I believed is that the Malaysian Government should be more proactive and give a full support to the Industry.

We need them to provide a proper National Guideline that is friendly to the Industry.  An unfriendly guideline will eventually kill the industry.

Many have invested into the industry and many more will follow blindly into the arena.

Not many will be successful unless there are more ways to spread the right information to these new comers.

One of my aim is to help, as much as I could, to promote the industry and perhaps one day will be remembered as someone who is dedicated and innovative in this industry.

These three video clips do help and I hope there will be more.

I was thinking about having a series called "Swiftlet BH Makeover".  Something similar to a series called  Restorant Makeover at Astro TLC channel.

Any support from my readers will be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good show but it is too short. Should have National Geograpic to do documentary on this Swiftlet Farming especially on the technical stuff (especially techniques that works and dont work), taboo, feromon, special chemical and also on actual AF ekology,livelife,habits, etc...Thanx.-Kuching, Sarawak.