Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Just Look At This BH Made Of Recycle Wood and Zink Roofing !!!

I was about to make my way back to Kuala Lumpur from Kuantan when I was told about this unusual BH that uses recycle wood as the BH walls.

The BH owner looks like some Indonesian immigrant working as helping hand for those fishing boats taukey.

The entrance hole of this BH was about 4 feet by 4 feet facing the slow moving river. The sound was very loud.

Have a good look and just try to think of how much does it cost as compared to those BHs that was at the back of this BH.

I was told by the friend who informed me about this unit was that there is more then 1000 nests in it.

If you wanted to see this unit go to Kuantan at Batu 2 just after the Giant Supermarket after crossing the bridge towards Gambang.









   Try to compare with these high end units just at the back of it.





No comments: