Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

How Was My Day Today April 15th, 2011!!!



You will be surprised what I was up to today.

I was up as early as 5:30 am and by 8:00 am I was in Bentong., Pahang.

A newbie who claimed to follow my blog for nearly one year have finally decided to purchase a piece of land in Bentong.

"Pak Harry, before parting with the final sum, I need your kind advise if the land is suitable to build a BH."

I took the birdcall test kit and by the time reaching Bentong the morning sun was getting high up there.

The piece of land was very closed to the Karak toll and I need to make a U turn just before the toll gate.

A 2.5 acres land with matured durian trees and a big lake.

The moment I saw the lake I told him the land is very promising.  Before making any commitment I prefer to conduct a birdcall test.

The trees were pretty tall and there was no open space to get the precise result.  Managed to find a not so good but might be good enough to test.

The number of birds were not as expected, below 200, but I still give a pass mark.

Reason being the intended area for the BH will be beside the large pond and it is up to the owner to get his contractor to level the area first.

After nearly 2 hours I headed to Bentong town to take a quick look at my JV BH.  It is doing very well and I am pretty proud of it.

Once finished I pushed to Tangkak, Johor to get my hand on a new sound that came from a neighboring country. I carefully listened to the sound and I feel that it is something new and promising.

After fetching the 1st sound I headed to Melaka town to meet another friend who called to let me know that she got something special from her brother.  Yes a new sound from Indonesia.

All in all I was on the road from 6:00 am and reached home at 8:00 pm just to help a newbies and later fetch two new sounds which I am looking forward to be in my sound collection.

The lesson here is the effort that I take to ensure what I wanted is assured and by the end of the day what I have set in my mind is archieved.

No comments: