Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Possible Sound Treasures In A Box !!!



Look what I recently discovered !!!

Those old magnetic tape spools with bird sounds (I am guessing).  It is a wonderful sound treasures.

While removal some rubbish below the table at a BH in Kuantan, Pahang, I accidently discovered a box with 10 spools of bird sounds (not sure yet).

The best is to know that these were the method that bird sound used to be stored.  They use those magnetic tapes.

Nowadays we have the luxury of those thumb drives and SD cards and many amplifiers have both their readers.

I will be scouting around for tape playing machines in town.

I am sure there there will be internal and external sounds but I for now I need to get a tape playing machine.

Lat night managed to purchase a radio with tape reader.

Trying tonight and will post one of the sound.





No comments: