Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Actual Harry's Devil's Monkey House In Action !!!

At last I can now monitor the exact activities at my Kuantan BH from my home PC.

I can now view all the four IR cameras input on a 24 hrs basis, if I wish to.

Never though about this new technology seriously but now it becomes a very important part of BH monitoring system.

 The monkey house, Harry Devil's Design, entrances looks like this sketch. 

There are four different entrances an one each on the wall of the monkey house.

The main entrance, the busiest is at the side facing the flying path.

Like what I always says that the it is very practical to face your entrance hole to the flying path of those birds coming home.

It never failed me and I am sure it will also not failed you......


Now let us try to view what was happening on the roof area:

 Please look carefully at the date and time stamp of each clip so that you can be sure that it was taken very recently.  Just before the date I posted this article I was in Kuantan.



No comments: