Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A BH Using External Sounds As Internal Sounds !!!


Too many consultants running around with very little knowledge about sounds.

One good example happened today.

I was invited to visit a critically ill BH where there was not a single nest inside after 12 months into operation mode.

I pitied the BH owner but I told them that there is no way to stop these so call consultants who don't even know how to differentiate between internal and external sounds.

From my various observations, if you use external sounds as your internal sounds you will have very little or no birds staying as your tenant.

Those birds tends to move from one tweeter to another and will not take a fixed position.

No fixed position means no building of nests.

Even if they take up a fixed position they tend to avoid making any nest on or around the external sound playing tweeters.

We do not have the exact reasons why but this is very true if you monitor your BH carefully.

The moment I entered this BH located somewhere in Sekinchan, Selangor I told the owner that I would like to listen to his external and internal sounds.

I switched off the external sound and listen carefully what internal sound was in operation.


I was shocked to hear my Black Cloud being used for the ground and first floor while the top most was using my Marvelous Cloud.

"I am sorry to let you know that you have been wasting your money and time waiting for those birds to enter and stays.  I guarantee that there is no chance of any birds staying.  Even if they stay they will not erect any nest."  I told the owner.

He was speechless with nothing to comment or says.

The guy who recommended the so called consultant was at the back of us shying away from joining the conversations.  He quickly dismissed himself and was not with us within a few short minutes.

I explained what happened when a wrong sound is played as a BH internal sound.  Yes you cannot  play external sound like Black Cloud and Marvelous Cloud as your internal sound.

The only exception is playing the Babyking.  Babyking sound can be played both as internal and external.

These powerful external sounds will makes those birds to go crazy and will not stay at one location.  At the end of the day they will run away and you will have no bird shit spot on the floor.

As a BH owner you need to at least learn how to differentiate between the two types of sounds.

If you ignored and leave it to your "consultant" you will one day regret for your entire life.

In this particular case the "consultant" was as blurred as the owner.

The "consultant" charged him so exorbitant and yet what he got was worth nothing.

I was right in saying so.  We checked the BH and there was not a single fresh bird shit spot on the floor after two months into operation with external sounds played and internal sounds.

Never mind I told them with a big smile.  This is why I am here to help out.

I quickly arranged to erase the wrong sounds and copied my SuperBabyKing sound.

I told him to see the result for the next few weeks.

I managed to change his external sound to my "Sel-King" sound.

The owner confirmed that the birds behavior now were more positive and many came and entered his sick BH.

He was happy with my advice and wanted me to come over to rectify the many mistakes that I detected.

I feel so glad to be given the opportunity to diagnose the reasons why this BH remained empty after more than 12 months into operation.

My sincere hope is that more people will come forward to let me have a good look at your sick BH.

I am here to provide some help.

There is nothing better than putting a sick BH back to it original path.

If you need my personal view about your BH please call me at 017 7551318.

I normally come out with a report that is priceless and used it as your guideline on how to further improve your BH nests population.

No comments: