Search This Blog

Friday, May 17, 2013

Super Pheromone Seems To Work Well In Dungun, Trengganu !!!



An exciting new discovery about the effectiveness of Super Pheromone.

This time was in a small coastal town called Dungun, Trengganu, Malaysia.

I first met this BH owner about 8 months ago during my conversion job in a palm oil plantation closed to Dungun.

This person called and wanted to have a cup of coffee after working hours.

I told him that I am free to meet him at one of the Coffee shop to a cup of coffee.

We met for the first time and he expressed his gratitude for my informative swiftlet farming blog.

During our discussion we touched based about testing the use of fake nests made of pine trees leaves.

I have no experience in using it so does he.

What we did was to purchase some and try out in out BHs.

I installed a few but nothing happened.  He complained the same poor result.

Yesterday, after nearly 4-5 months of its installation, it seems that one out of the many installed seems to be occupied.

The only different was that he sprayed this particular fake nest with my Super Pheromone spray.

"Pak Harry just to inform you that one of my cemara fake nest now have a tenant.  This particular nest was sprayed with your super pheromone.  I planned to spray on the rest of the fake nest with no tenant during my next visit."  he confirmed.

This is something worth to report and make known.

Super Pheromone is something that was recently discovered.

The product have some kind of special effect the moment those swiftlet smell it.

It is something like when you wanted to take the first bite of those assam fruits or pickled fruits.

The moment you hold the assam/pickled fruits at your mouth you will find a strong surged of saliva coming out of your saliva glands.

This is what happened to those swiftlet the moment they smell the Super Pheromone.

It works in many places however in Peninsular Malaysia it shows partial success.  What I meant is that some places it works and some it does not.

My strong believed is that it you are lucky and it works in your location you will get a jackpot.

Once those bird species in your area responded well to this plank aroma you can quickly draw more new tenants into your BH.

You not only get more but if you carefully plan on how and where to apply, you will get better shape and quality nests.

Please get a canister and try.

Call 017 7551318 for a bottle.

The cost is only RM165 per bottle excluding postage.


No comments: