Search This Blog

Friday, May 3, 2013

Make Sure Your BH Sounds Are In Good Operating Mode !!!


During the May 1st holidays ( I took three days off) I drop bye at three BHs all in the North.

I can safely said that every one of them have  peculiar problems and mind you all we related to their sound systems.

The first BH shows very little increase in the number of nests as compared to two to three months ago.

This BH was recently modified and I got everything set up as usual.

I was expecting the nests number to jump by at least 20-30 % but I only saw one new nest.

The owner wanted my sincere opinion and while trying to figure out what actually went wrong my sharp ear sense that there was something not right with the internal sound.

I stop him from talking and ask him to listen to the internal sound coming from his tweeters.

"Do you hear what I herd?" I asked him.

He was not very sure and asked me back " What do you hear Pak Harry?"

"Just listen carefully to the sound and tell me if the sound is running smoothly without any stoppages or gaps?" I forced him to.

"Yes Pak Harry the internal sound seems to be jumping.  It was on and off and on back. Yes you are right."  he replied.

That can be the possible reason why you visitors are not staying.

A good lesson from this BH is that if you enter your BH try to listen to the sound that are coming from those tweeters.  A bad or distruptive sound will scared those birds away.  No matter how good your external sound is those birds will quickly run for their life if the internal sound is bad.

The second BH faced a total sounds failure.  Both the external and internal were off due to electrical trip.

The result was a disaster.  Those old tenants came back while there was no new tenant.

You can see some new bird shit spots on the floor however once the sounds went dead those birds did not return home.

I was pretty disappointed but took it as a part and parcel of running BHs.

The key lesson here is that if you wanted your BH to be populated you cannot effort to let the sound be dead.  Dead sounds means dead BH.  Yes your BH is dead.

Dead means the nests number will stay dormant or maybe move backward.

The third BH was running with perfect sounds.

Both the internal and external were running without any distortion or interruption.

The nest number grew well and I was very happy that the number of nests increased were above my expectation.

My personal opinion is to make sure both your external and internal sound must run smoothly without any interruptions or failure.

The selection of proper amplifiers is also important.

Every time you visit your BH you must make sure they are properly running before your leave home.

Trust me I have seen so many types of problems and the sound problem I believed the most important to get those new birds in.

If you are not sure and need more advise let me know.  Call 017 75651318 for any help.

No comments: