Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

Another Interesting Visit Soon!!!



I will be making a 4.5 hours trip to this O&G town called Kemaman, Trengganu, Malaysia.

The date is Thursday May 16 2013.

My main purpose is to answer an SOS call from a BH owner from Kemaman whose BH have been in operation for 2 years but with only 30 nests.

This might be a good candidate for a force harvest and at the same time I planned to bring along a few simple gadgets to prove my theories about fake nests, good sound plus perhaps the super pheromone spray.

The owner sounds very desperate of wanting to find solutions.

He must have been very disappointed that his BH has not been doing well ever since he started the BH.

It will be a challenge to identify what can be wrong inside the BH.

My prediction are as follows:

1) The BH must be a bit too dry.

2) The external sound is no longer effective.

3) There were some kind of predators inside the BH now.

4) There must be something wrong with the amplifiers.

5) The BH must be a bit too bright.

Let see if the above are true.

This is going to be fun and I hope I can reactivate this BH similar to what I did for the Bukit Selambau unit.

Keep your fingers crossed.

If you wish to join the fun please call me at 017 7551318.

I will be happy to have someone to accompany my trip.

Leaving Kuala Lumpur at about 8:30 am towards Karak Highway.

No comments: