Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Newly Discovered External Sound !!!

This new sound was discovered during the revamp operation of a BH located in Dengkil, Selangor.

I coined a name for is like Selangor King or short name SelKing.

The sound seems to be very effective in a few tested locations like Taiping, Bukit Selambau, Segantang Garam and Sungai Patani.

I recently asked a friend to try is out in Kuala Lipis, Pahang.  Hope to hear some feed back soon.

I am very pleased with the sound and I hope this new sound will become popular among my blog readers all over the region.

Have a look at these video clips:


 


and




You might want to add this to your sound library and it cost only RM350 for the first five person.


Hope this new sound will increase more nests in your BH.

Call me to order and I will arrange to advise the payment methods.

The sound can be in MP3 or WMA.

Call 017 7551318 to order.

No comments: