Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Two Brothers Used To Be Enemies !!!



Something which swiftlet farming knowledge has improved a relationship between two siblings.

This special article is something that I wanted to share with all those who own BHs.

I was busy with some works at my house and a phone call came him from someone who have met me one time.

We met just one time about two months ago and now he wanted to see me badly.

I quickly confirmed to come over and bring the item he wanted.

"Pak Harry I need you to bring a liter of those Super Pheromone liquid before 4:00 pm. I planned to drive home to Segamat today for the election but my brother is looking forward to test the liquid pheromone."

I was happy to know that he wanted to move one step ahead after trying out the canister spray.

The moment I arrived I picked him up and we went for lunch together.

I begin to asked him what actually happened with his test using the canister spray and his current relationship with his elder brother.

"Pak Harry I have to admit that my elder brother now is nearer to me now as compared to a few months back.  He used to ignore me and my opinions about out our JV birdhouse.  He was so carried away with his so called "Consultant" and refuse to allow me to express my opinions.  My opinions actually came from your blog.  Been reading it for many months and learned so much.  Thank you Pak."  he started his story.

So what happen now.

"Well after the BH poor performance he  begin to feel that his "Consultant" was not doing the right thing.  He slowly begun to get back to me and asked for my opinions.  I reluctantly told him about a few ideas, thanks to your blog, and he followed them.  We erected a few partitions and apply your spray hormone.  Suddenly now the number of bird shit spots on the floor started to increase. He was so happy and I believed everyday now he will be watching those birds returning home and counting them."  he was smiling wide.

So now you become his new "Consultant"?

"My answer is yes.  Thanks to you. We are now back in talking terms and he look forward for my visit home with the hope that I got more new gadgets and ideas.  I am so happy that we are no longer enemies." he said.

I am very happy for you.  To know that those ideas of yours came from my blog makes me very happy.

At least my blog help to patch up a relationship between two brothers.

"My Mom is happy to see that we now are on talking terms not like before."  his final comment.

Good for you and I hope you will continue having very close relationship will all your siblings.

I left the liter of liquid and I advised him what to do.

I stressed to him that if the liquid pheromone works, he strike a "Jackpot".  Continue using it and get more birds to stay.

Let us pray that both his relationship with his elder brother continue to improve and his JV BH will be with more nests.

Best of luck to him.


No comments: