Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2013

Thank You For Your Help & Support !!!

(This picture was taken in Gambang)

The new sound "Sel-King" was tested in Bintulu, Sarawak and it was marvelous.

This was a story about a husband and wife venture in swiftlet farming.

They have been into swiftlet farming for at least two and half years and doing "OK".

The number of birds staying was around 400 and the number of nests was around 150.

What he wanted was something to accelerate the nests numbers.

This was why he make his first move to contact me for some help.

He started with asking about those super pheromone and later wanted my personal advise on what else to be done.

With the very little information about his BH I recommended him to upgrade his sounds.

The best was to use the newest sound "Sel-King" for his external sound and "SuperBabyKing" as his internal sound.

He quickly took my advise and I send him the two items for trial purposes.

As at yesterday I was glad that he tested the sound and confirmed that the swiftlet specie in Bintulu seems to respond very well to the new sound.

Remember sometime the same sound that is good in Selangor might not be suitable in Sarawak and like wise the opposite is possible.

I asked : "Were the two sounds good?"

His wife answered: "VERY GOOD THANK A LOT FOR YOUR SUPPORT" and it came in bold capital letters.

When a reply comes from the wife I think it has more weight in it.

I told them to send some video clips and hope will receive some soon.

This is something that I love to do and help those who are having BHs with little movement.



No comments: