Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Good Question On Which Sound Is Good For Your BH !!!





This early morning received a call from a newbie who designed and operated his own BH by just learning from the internet.

He was amused with the Chinese Daily report where the title was something like "Swiftlet Doctor who help to save billions."

Ever since he read the article he followed my blog for some time and confirmed that what I wrote was right and after testing a few ideas of mine he decided to call me.

"Pak Harry I actually needed your most attractive sound.  My BH is in Kuala Selangor and I have above 60 nests after operating the BH for almost one point five to two years."

"I think right now my BH is almost similar to what you have described in your blog.  I followed most of it. I have installed your wet floor ideas and I believed the time have come to call you to ask for some good sounds.  I lack practical experiences."

He agreed to my advise that even if the external sound is good and lots of birds came in and play plus entered the main entrance hole there is no guarantee that they will stay and build their nests.

Everything will be dependance on how well they accept your BH.

Usually they will enter and perhaps fly around your BH to familiarized with your BH flying in path.

If they are not ready to start a family they might not stay for long.

However if they are already with a spouse and ready to start a family they might explore more by coming in to stay inside for a couple of days or weeks.

During their first few days of staying they will move from one location to the other to determine how safe is your BH and how easy to come in and fly out.

Good example if your entrance hole is facing the East they will move deeper inside.

However if your main entrance hole faced West they will tend to stay around the entrance hole where they can fly out in the early morning much faster.

They will check your BH temperature and humidity range.

If too hot and too dry they will abort your BH.

If you used the wrong internal sound they will also abort your BH.

What about if your sound system always stop half way?  No sound for one week or more? They will leave even after the signs on the floor were with thick shit markings.

If they smell something unusual like a human being entered the BH too frequent, they will also cabut (fly away).

Then again if your BH have too frequent visit by birds of preys like owls and hornbills they will be scared and will move out too.

So no matter how good is your external sound there is still a lot of areas which you need to be careful about.

This is where Pak Harry comes in.  He will be the best person who can give you the actual synopsis on your BH health condition.  His visit will be will a full report on what is wrong with your BH and what should be done to rectify it if he feel wise.  Call him at 017 7551318.

You can rectify on your own or if you want precise revamp you can ask his workers to help you out.

Coming to a good sound I told him to consider getting at least three of my best sounds (external).

My suggestion was the "SuperVac, Supper Passionate, Marvelous Cloud and Selking".

He will consider my offer and will keep me informed.

He seems to be the second person who read the newspaper article, followed my blog, tested a few ideas of mine and called me for some advise.

The first person was from Jenjarum who happened to have the newspaper cuttings for my reference.

I remembered him showing the cutting and it was given to him by his father.

"Pak Harry my dad showed me the newspaper cutting and I told him that I am about to have lunch with this Swiftlet Doctor."  he told me.

He must be very proud to be the first person who read the article and met me on the following day.

I will be meeting him in Kemaman tomorrow to review his Kemaman BH.

He believed there are many things inside that are not right even though there are 500 nests inside.

I am truly honored to be invited to another BH but this time I think the owner wanted to test if I really know my stuff.

No comments: