Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What Have You Done To The Sound System ????



 (A strange and expensive method to cool a BH)


Yesterday's article was about this BH in Maran with strange bright light door inside a VIP room.

Now let me talk about something which make the previous owner wonder what really happened with the same BH he gave its custodian to his son.

I was on my way back to Kuala Lumpur from Kemaman.

On the way home I wanted to pass my visit report to this new BH owner.

He waited for some long hours before I arrived but I did reached the final destination with him waiting with a big smile.

The first thing I did was to apologize for being a bit late. It was further than what I initially thought.

The first thing we did was to order some food for dinner.

He started to share something and I think this new twist of event is something good for him.

"Pak Harry yesterday my Dad stop by the BH and he noticed something usual.  There were many birds above the main entrance hole and he asked me what I did with it.  Did you change the sound? What did you do to get those unusual number of birds flying above the BH? he asked."

This must have been due to those tweaking that I did during my visit to the BH.

The key point here is that if you know how to optimize your amplifiers I am sure you will get some unusual results.

Many people tends to take things for granted and never bother to learn how to optimize their amplifiers.

I believed this is something that every BH owner must learn.

I told him what I actually did.

First the setting of the three knobs (bass, mid and treble) and the second were those optimizer buttons.

The final thing that I remember carrying out was to increase the sound volume just a bit.

This was not the first time that gave a similar result.

I remembered getting the same: "Hey what have you done with my sound system.  You know after your last visit there are more birds flying around my BH".

I might have some talent but I am sure if you learn it properly you will get this simple talent.

If you want to know more please call me at 017 7551318.

No comments: