Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2013

A Strange Door That Uluminate A Nesting Room !!!

  (A look from the inside.  Just imagine the brightness inside your VIP room?)

One new owner of a three stories BH in Maran, Pahang wanted my expert opinion about his newly erected BH.

Actually his BH was a gift by his dad.

He promised to turn around the poorly performing BH and what he did was to contact me for some sort of expert opinion.

I remembered him when he attended one of my Swiftlet Farming seminar conducted about 1 .5 years ago.

The BH was on a small hill inside a palm oil plantation.

The moment I entered the data room I could not resist the temptation to tweak those knobs on the two amplifiers.

While doing that I told him that by looking at the setting made by the "consultant" I know for sure he is not a good one.

The way he set did very little to optimize the sound produced.

The next step was to enter the ground floor.

"Oh my god.  You have too many partitioning and it will not serve the purpose to lure your tenants." I commented to him.

There were more surprises when you walk up the two stairs to the main entrance area.

The BH was with two entrance holes.  One was the side entry and the second was the top entry.

The side entry was dedicated for the top most floor while the top entry was for the middle and ground floor.

The most unusual thing that I saw in this BH was the bright light coming from a door that was used to shut the passage that connect the top floor with the top entrance roving area.

The "consultant" deployed a light penetrable door that were designed for toilets for low cost housing.

The whole VIP room areas were bright like the morning light.

"How can he be so stupid to use the cheap door with light coming out of the wall?" I shook my head.

This are the type of so called consultant flooding the market.

This is also why more and more BHs failed to draw birds into them.

The next big mistake was the location of LAL between the middle floor and the ground floor.

The "consultant" opted to use the staircases as the LAL and for this particular BH they were in a Zig-Zag orientation.

I told the new owner firmly that if he wanted to populate the ground floor he need to cut the cement floor area when most birds will fly about it.

That will be the area just below the first staircase and not the current second staircase.

After viewing the many mistakes and some stupid things I wrote to him a 15 pages report that tells him how to correct all of them.

I hope he spend some time to evaluate the report.

If he wanted my help I will be happy to take a 2 hours drive up to get everything in proper order.

What a strange incident !!!


 (The same door from the outside facing the roving area)

No comments: