Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Trans Migration Part 2

When we entered the first floor this was what we saw after only 30 minutes.

The owner claimed that he has never seen so many birds flying on the lowest floor.

Amazing and he quickly invited his wife to come in and see.

This was how his wife got the first good kick and she immediately fell in love with swiftlet farming.

She dare not enter the upper floor but quietly sneaked out to view what was happening outside.

The moment she saw something unusual she will call her husband on the mobile phone.

Every time he finish his conversation with his once a "Hate" lady now became very excited over the whole episode.

"Pak Harry all this while my wife hates swiftlet farming but I think you have transformed her.  I think from now on my love life will be more exciting."  he smiled and thank me so many times.

Tomorrow there will be another clip as Part 3.

View this clip taken on the ground floor:




No comments: